mam pewien problem,otóż....dwa dni temu hackneli mi konto,nie miałem żadnego dostepu do konta.Napisałem do NCsoftu maila i dostałem zwrotnego ale nie wiem co mam teraz robić....jeśli da rade prosiłbym o pomoc
Thank you for contacting the NCsoft Customer Support Team.
In order to prevent your Guild Wars account from being compromised or even hacked in the future, please check our Security FAQ article that includes important information on how to keep your Guild Wars account secure: http://uk.support.ncsoft.com/cgi-bin/nceurope_eng.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=2034.
As far as items, characters, or gold that were lost due to your account being hacked, we are unable to replace any of them. We highly recommend following the suggestions listed in the article mentioned above to avoid such an inconvenience.
If you have also lost control of your email account we recommend you contact your email provider to attempt to get control of that again.
If you have lost control of your Guild Wars account or your NCsoft account, please update this message with the following information so we can assist you further:
- The postal address registered in the account
- Your NCsoft username (if your Guild Wars account is linked to a NCsoft account)
- The date of birth registered in the account
- The last 4 digits of the credit card used in the NCsoft online store or the Guild Wars in-game store (if any)
- Unique account ID: (This was sent to you via email on the date your game account was activated, with a subject header of “Game Account Activated.”)
Please be so kind as to send us as much of the information as possible in one message. This will help us to deal with your request faster.
NCsoft Customer Support